The Village Link is building community resource centers. Each center will be customized to its location to:
- address local needs;
- preserve relevant culture and tradition;
- expand local knowledge and skills;
- foster entrepreneurial initiatives;
- help generate economic activity;
- assist entrepreneurs' access to capital;
- inspire innovation;
- assist efforts to alleviate local poverty.
The Village Link offers the first stop on a journey towards cultural understanding. Each center will
- provide an opportunity to gather and share information;
- grow hungry for information;
- gain access to a global forum;
- empower individuals to express ideas and engage with others in a meaningful way;
- shed light on differences and misconceptions;
- exchange knowledge locally, nationally and internationally.
Then truly global discourse begins.