- 4 classes per day taught, 6 days a week.
- 2 schools have partnered with TVL to introduce digital literacy into the classroom for grades 8 - 12.
- 1000+ students introduced to digital literacy.
- Other demographics including: female farmers, females who have dropped out of school due to teenage pregnancy, people with disabilities and unemployed youth.
- Business mentorship.
- Entrepreneurial mentorship and micro-grants.
- Female farmer support
Village Economic Sustainability Plan
- 1 solar powered community resource center with Internet connection;
- 4 revenue sources: printing/scanning/photocopying, solar cell phone charging, top up (cell minutes), photo printing.
- Consistent weekly revenue;
- 20 computers;
- 15 tablets;
- 4 locally trained and employed youth to run center programs and revenue channels.
Early Childhood Education
- 2 participating villages.
- 500+ children registered.
- 1st early childhood program of its kind in participating villages.
- Parents with children in our program are more likely to prioritize primary education as a necessity for their children.